We value the contributions of individual donors and of our corporate sponsors
We work hard to keep our operating costs low to make those contributions stretch and do as much as possible for the pulmonary hypertension community. Our programs are supported through the generous contributions of corporate sponsors, board members, and donors who specifically commit to supporting the running of our organization.
All proceeds from our athlete-based fundraising programs (individual fundraising and event-based fundraising) go directly to our global research and patient-centered programs, making Team PHenomenal Hope one of the most efficient patient advocacy programs in PH.
Our Funding Goals
Our funding goals are to:
- Develop a sustainable cash flow to fund seed grants that support development of Team PHenomenal Hope charity teams around the globe – each team being empowered and supported through these small grants to beat Pulmonary Hypertension in a way that is meaningful for their community
- Build and secure a sustainable fund that will allow Team PHenomenal Hope to make annual distributions to the medical research community for the explicit purposes of advancing research into improved treatments and ultimately a cure for Pulmonary Hypertension
- Provide a robust and engaging “team” experience for our volunteer athletes who train, race, and fundraise around the United States to raise awareness of Pulmonary Hypertension, fundraise for medical research, and build community with the patient community
- Support the unmet needs of the patient community through a direct-giving micro-grant program significant enough to fund at least twenty patient grants annually
- Continuously improve, secure, and refine a digital platform to promote patient community and engagement
- Maintain infrastructure to support the above programs and other patient-centric initiatives Team PHenomenal Hope endeavors to pursue
In 2017, we have the following funds to support the above goals:
- International Team Development
- Unmet Needs Patient Impact Fund
- PHenomenal Impact Fund for Global PH Research*
- Our General Fund – administrative expenses
* 2017 US Endurance Team Fundraising donations are by default directed to our Global Fund for PH Research.
Our Annual Reports are Publicly Available
To see our yearly financial statements, please visit our Annual Reports page to download and review those documents.
Annual Proposed Budgets
To see our historic yearly proposed budgets and programming, please visit our Sponsorship Packets as a historic record: